About The SMF Group

Who We Are and What We Do

About the SMF Group

The SMF Group was created to pave the road to complete success in online business and digital marketing. Your needs are never too great or too small, so whether you’re looking for state of the art designs for your website, social media accounts, or you simply need the skills to confidently promote your business to compete with large organisations, we are here to support you every step of the way.

We offer in-house and online training, consultancy and even bespoke management, so whatever level you are at, we will take you to the next one. Our fantastic team specialise in all areas, from graphic design to social media management, so there is always someone on hand to guide you through. We are all friendly, professional and experts in our respective fields, and we love to talk, so drop us a line!
Please feel free to contact us via e-mail: hello@thesmfgroup.com or phone: 01223 969 054

Mili Ponce Oliver


IT geek, loves ice cream with chocolate sauce. On a wednesday night you can find her showing the skies to the public at Cambridge University. Originally from Peru, but long enough in the UK to love English breakfast and afternoon tea. If not at her laptop she's travelling around the world to cold places as she melts in the sun. Follow her on Twitter @MiliPonceUK

Lorens Casanova

I live with passion, therefore I am. Director SMF-Spain

Passion, positivism and optimism are some of the ingredients of his daily breakfast. He see's digital marketing as a great opportunity for 99% of organizations, in the remaining 1% is Bruce Springsteen and the small florist of the street where he was born. At this stage after being in the UK he has learned that his body needs the light of the Mediterranean sea. Follow him on twitter @LorensCasanova

Jack Bonson

Jack of all trades, our Account manager

Jack of all trades, master of extreme ironing. His origins are shrouded in mystery all we do know is that he has read the dictionary cover to cover no less than six times and once won crufts without a dog. @JackAtSMF

Daniel Swann

Pavarotti's Protégé

Dan is the Designer, he works with two screens and uses one eye for each. He’s a bit of a perfectionist and likes shiny things. We often see him looking around the room making a picture frame with his fingers. He has also lost all his teeth from the sweets he eats. @DanAtSMF

Julia De Los Rios

La Iberica

Natural journalist, passionate about writing and also about social media, Julia is a universe in one person. She is an Italian from Peru who lives in Spain. Julia is certain that when we share experiences, we grow and become better human beings. She enjoys her children, her blog and the beach.

Callum Davis

The Vision

Callum is a film school graduate who is now making a name for himself as a journalist and content writer. His vices include flat whites and 90s hip-hop. He is also the office DJ round these parts.

Sam Bonson

Nemesis to Jar Jar Binks

A master novelist suffering from delusions of grandeur, Sam took on the role of Editor for SMF, Social Songbird and various blogs. You can normally find him sat in a corner ranting about Star Wars or Marvel. @Songbird_Sam

Esther Wyse

Social Media Specialist

Esther is passionate about social media and has a special place in her heart for Instagram. With a degree in Performing Arts there is always a chance she may burst into song and dance. Her morning isn’t complete without her porridge fix, and food is never far from her mind. Find her daily food puns on twitter @Estheratsmf

Laura Sewell

Lover of Snazzy Trousers

An aspiring journalist, Laura is our Content Writer intern. Pop-punk gig-goer and drag queen enthusiast, Laura is working her way into the industry, with a love of writing about anything and everything in tow. Find her daily musings on twitter @Songbird_Lauras

Ana Rita Machado

Fan of Creativity

Ana started as a broadcasting journalist and content writer and is now discovering a new career in Digital Marketing with a Master's degree in social communication. Ana loves sun, good food and friends around her. She is a fan of creative minds and spends her free time swimming, gardening and exploring the countryside.

James Darvill

Mario Kart Champion

James is a passionate scriptwriter and reluctant poet with a talent for the dystopian. When he’s not staying up late watching the Simpsons he’s beating the world at Mario Kart, always with a glass of wine in hand.